Answered By: Ilka Datig Last Updated: Oct 18, 2017 Views: 15
Answered By: Ilka Datig
Last Updated: Oct 18, 2017 Views: 15
Here are our tips!
- Sign in with your NazNet ID and password for best results. It guarantees full access from on or off campus.
- Limit by facets: After a search, notice the facets on the left-hand side, such as date, format, and library
- Expand your results: to include resources not owned by Nazareth (but requestable via ILLIAD)
- Advanced search: includes more options such as using keywords in title, subject or author or limit by material type
- Browse to discover books and journals by author, title or subject
- My Account: tracks your checkouts and allows renewals
- Use the Pin: the pin icon saves items to your e-shelf