Answered By: Jennifer Burr
Last Updated: Aug 03, 2016     Views: 10

In order to access an article that we do not subscribe to, you will need to put in an interlibrary loan request through ILLIAD, our interlibrary loan system.

If you are a first-time user, you will need to create an account. 

Once you have logged in, follow the directions to request a journal article.

Related FAQ

    Related Topics